Sunday 17 February 2013

Winter Camp

Language camp ended and Winter Camp started. We went from the hotel in Nesbyen to cabins in the mountains. This week was awesome! Here we met up with all the other exchange kids. The group was made up of Canadians, Australians, Americans, Canadians, Argentinians, and Italian, Brazillians, French girls and a guy from Ecuador.

The first day we did 2 short cross country skis. It was really funny because as it was the first time I'd been skiing I didn't even know how to put the skis on! I started out terrible, then slowly got the hang of it. The next 2 days my group did cross country skiing.

The next day my group went to the slopes to downhill ski. It is so much fun! I mastered the small hills!:) The next day the whole group went to the slopes where I tried one of the big hills. It was awesome. If fell over a few times, but it was so much fun and such a rush!:D

On the last full day I went on a 12km cross country ski! I was so happy that i managed it, but exhausted when I got back.



Aussies



Victory photo after finishing the 12kms!
It was a really great week, heaps of fun and it was great to meet all the other exchangers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment