Saturday 12 January 2013

Last Family Holiday

Ok, so guys, I'm leaving on Wednesday.

On Tuesday we went to the Hunter Valley. They have an awesome pool there, so Alma, Fred and I went swimming for over an hour:) That night we went to the Christmas lights at the gardens. They were cool.

Wednesday we drove to Sydney and wandered around Darling Harbour for a while. We went into Chinatown and then went to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. It was so good! It was really funny. Thursday we just went into the city and did a bit of shopping. We went to Lowenbrau for dinner. Its this German restaurant in the rocks. It was so much fun. We were on these communal tables near the band. Alma got up and was playing the bells and doing the chicken dance. I came second in the nail hammering competition and Dad was pro and won the nail hammering competition!

Friday morning we went to Centrepoint tower and did the Skywalk. It was awesome. The few days were really good, but it was my last family holiday.

There was extra good news when we got home, Steffi (our daschund) had puppies! They are so cute:)

So, my holidays have been good. I caught up with Alice (my bf) for a week and we went skiing, fishing, wandered around the creek and watched movies.

Its so close! Wednesday! Four sleeps!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment