Thursday 17 January 2013

Finally In Norway

I'm finally in Norway!!:) It was such a long flight! I left Tamworth at 9:45 to Sydney. From there I met up with the rest of the exchange students heading to Europe. At 4pm we flew to Singapore. We got there at 10pm and me,Kate and Matt found our flight to Frankfurt. The flight was delayed for an hour so by the time I got to Frankfurt I'd missed my flight to Oslo. Then I was told to go to this gate. I went there and there was no flight to Oslo! Then I had to find an information desk, then this other desk then another one where I finally got a ticket to Oslo. I didn't leave Frankfurt until 12:30.

I finally arrived in Oslo about 3pm. It was SNOWING!!!!:D I met Errol, Maria, Morten and Sigrun at the airport. We then drove to Rade. I'm staying at my counsellors house until Sunday.

View out my bedroom window

No comments:

Post a Comment