Monday 5 November 2012

Rotary Presentation

Last night I had my first Rotary meeting. I had to do a presentation. It was a 6 minute practice speech for what I'm going to have to do in Norway. I wrote about myself, my family and a fair bit about Australia; the states, wildlife, food etc. I was quite nervous, but I think it went pretty well. I'll probably have one more Rotary meeting before I go, so I can be presented my blazer by my host club.

I've got my second briefing weekend in Port Macquarie on the 23rd, 24th and 25th. We get presented our blazers then and get official photos, but they say to take your blazer to your host club to get it presented officially. There's only 71 days until Norway!!:) Super excited!

The Ostfold Region, the part of Norway I'm heading to

No comments:

Post a Comment