Sunday 11 November 2012

Not Long Left

Yesterday we moved beds around because Alma (from Sweden) is coming to stay with us next Saturday through to some time in February.

Last night Grandad rang and said about taking us out for lunch before I leave. We're having a farewell lunch on the 8th December, but before, we might be going to their place in Tamworth for lunch one day.

Today I was sitting on my bed and Mum came into my room and we were talking about different things. I have about 10 different scarves and she was picked the coat hanger they're all on and said about the one I'll want to take to Norway. Then she said about organising what I'm going to do with my friends before I leave. I'm hoping to have the girls round for a movie night and have a bbq and go swimming the next day. I'll have to see what they're up to.

2 months and 5 days, the time is flying!


No comments:

Post a Comment